Retrieving your MySLC password
Make sure that you are entering your ID number without the leading zeroes and that your caps lock is not on. Your ID number can be found on the front of your ID card. If you are still unable to log in:
- Enter your ID number in the "User ID" field and click "Forgot Password?".
- Click "Send new password".
- Check your SLC email account. An email with a new password should appear in a few minutes.
If MySLC is unable to send a new password, contact firstname.lastname@example.org from your SLC email address (if possible).
Can't check your SLC email?
If a new password was sent to your SLC email but you're not able to access your email account, contact the Help Desk at 914-395-2460 or email@example.com.
Don't know your ID number?
If you don't know your ID number, contact the office that corresponds with your role at SLC, preferably from your SLC email address, if possible:
- Undergraduate applicants: Contact the Office of Admissions, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate applicants: Contact Graduate Admissions, email@example.com
- Students: Visit Duplication Services in the North building to get a new ID card. If this is not possible, contact the Registrar's Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty: Contact the Office of the Provost and Dean of Faculty, email@example.com
- Staff: Contact Imelda Pleitez-Santana, Human Resources Generalist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alumni: Contact Information Technology Services, email@example.com
- Only alums from about 2002 on have MySLC accounts. MySLC accounts cannot be created for alums previous to that time.