Retrieving your MySLC password
Make sure that you are entering your ID number without the leading zeroes and that your caps lock is not on. Your ID number can be found:
- On the front of your ID card
- Or in the welcome email you received to your personal email address (for students, after you committed to SLC / for faculty and staff, after onboarding).
If you are still unable to log in:
- Enter your ID number in the "User ID" field and click "Forgot Password?".
- Enter your SLC email address.
- Click "Send".
- Check your SLC email account. Within a few minutes, you should get an email with a link to reset your password.
- Click "Click here to reset your password".
- Create a new password and type it in both text boxes. If you want to see what you're typing, check the box next to "Show the passwords".
- Click "Reset".
If MySLC is unable to send you a link to reset your password, contact firstname.lastname@example.org from your SLC email address (if possible).
Can't check your SLC email?
If a link to reset your password was sent to your SLC email but you're not able to access your email account, contact the Help Desk at 914-395-2460 or email@example.com.
Don't know your ID number?
If you don't know your ID number, contact the office that corresponds with your role at SLC, preferably from your SLC email address, if possible:
- Undergraduate applicants: Contact the Office of Admissions, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate applicants: Contact Graduate Admissions, email@example.com
- Students: Visit Campus Operations (purple door) to get a new ID card. If this is not possible, contact the Registrar's Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty: Contact the Office of the Provost and Dean of Faculty, email@example.com
- Staff: Contact Imelda Pleitez-Santana, Human Resources Generalist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alumni: Contact Information Technology Services, email@example.com
- Only alums from about 2002 on have MySLC accounts. MySLC accounts cannot be created for alums previous to that time.